Tuesday 5 June 2012

DO NOT FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF G-D (CHRIST)


Do not frustrate the Grace of G-d (Christ)

While I whole heartedly agree with many, that scripturally speaking, the Sabbath is the seventh day, and that based upon my modest research into the Messianic’s worship practices there is very compelling evidence to suggest that Sunday is indeed a gross misrepresentation for the Christian’s “day of worship”.  I find myself contemplating the words of our Lord, Jesus Christ / Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef) regarding man and the Sabbath:






Specifically that the “…The Sabbath was made on account and for the sake of man, not man for the Sabbath.” Verse 27

And thus I find myself asking two questions:  (A) “Which is MORE important to G-d (Christ) then, that man observes the Sabbath on the seventh day, or that man observes a Sabbath days’ rest?”  And (B) “Is it really worth publically criticizing a member of Christ’s Church over a dogma?”

If one says that observance of the Sabbath on the Seventh Day is THE MOST important, then it would seem that one is not only contradicting the importance and placement of the Sabbath according to our Lord’s teachings, but that effectively one is saying that the “Son of G-d (Christ) sinned” as He was criticized by the Pharisees for not keeping the Law.

It must also be considered then, that IF one MUST keep the Sabbath on the seventh day (because that’s what it says in Genesis) then one must also keep the Sabbath correctly, and in accordance with the LAW.  What do I mean by this?  Well the Sabbath, according to Genesis begins at sunset on the 6th day, and continues through to sunset on the 7th day.  And if one seeks to be under the law, then one is UNDER the whole Law: “For whosoever keeps the Law [as a] whole but stumbles and offends in one [single instance] has become guilty of [breaking] all of it.” James 2:10  (AMP)} and similarly as in Galatians 5:3 – “that he is a debtor to do the whole law.”, and effectively nullifies the Crucifixion, “do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.” Galatians 2:21 KJV

Am I saying that the Catholic Church is in fact a Christian Church?  Yes, in fact quite emphatically I am.  Am I some huge fan of, or otherwise a “great defender” of all things Catholic (Roman Catholic Church (RCC) or other Catholic Churches)?  The answer to both of the latter questions is a resounding “NO, I am not”!  Disagree with me that the RCC is a bonā fidē Christian Church!  Then please feel free to reply directly and highlight specifically BOTH what (A) it is that makes one a bonā fidē Christian and / or a bonā fidē Christian Church, and (B) what expressly disqualifies the RCC from said inclusion. 

The Bible, Torah / Tanakh plus the New Testament (for our Jewish & Messianic friends) makes it clear that to deny for example the Deity of Christ, is Anti-Christ - 1 John 2:22.  Thus the Mormon church and the Jehovah’s Witness (JW) church are befitting the label “cult”, as for the RCC…  I think one will find, if one looks at their exegetical core tenets of Faith, they are part of Christ’s Body.

Well then, do I not (or can I NOT) see that the RCC is terribly FLAWED?  Of course I can and do, see that the RCC is indeed flawed.  Can other people NOT also see that ALL churches are likewise, to some degree, FLAWED? 


So again I pose the question:  “Is it really worth publically criticizing a member of Christ’s Church over a dogma?”  Considering that according to the Pharisees of Jesus’ day, He was breaking the Law with respect to the Sabbath, do those actions of Christ make Him a sinner?  I think NOT, in fact I “KNOW” not!  Jesus Christ / Yeshua Ha Mashiach was without sin! 


Do the WORDS of G-d (Christ) Himself mean anything to us as followers of Jesus / Yeshua?  If so, then please remember that we (Christians) will be known / recognized by:

… this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” John 13:35 KJV

As far as the flaws, errs and misguided teachings of Catholicism, or Orthodoxy, or Pentecostalism, or the Baptists, etc., etc., etc… is concerned, we should let G-d (Christ) deal with their “flaws”, and deal with our HEARTS.

May G-d (Christ) Bless you all! 

PLEASE let's ALL continue to work together to present a UNIFIED Christ to our UNbelieving friends!!!!  Remember, Jesus said – “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” John 14:15 KJV  See footnote [1] below.

No Jesus, NO peace and yet, Know Jesus, KNOW peace

How does one get to “know” Jesus?  Simple, invite Him into your heart, as Jesus says: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” [Revelations 3:20 NIV]  How can we be assured that this Jesus stuff means anything, anything at all?  Well because the Bible tells us so, as the Apostle Paul wrote:

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” [Romans 10:9-10 NIV]

And for those of you who say to me, I can’t be bothered reading the Bible, “it’s confusing” or “it’s a waste of my time”, may I draw your attention to what the Bible says about wisdom: “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” [Proverbs 9:10 NIV]

If nothing else, PLEASE read two chapters from the Bible – (don’t own one, sorry NO excuse, if you’re reading this, you can access this: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203:16&version=NIV) John 3 and John 14!

John 3:16 says:  “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

And John 14:6 says: “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Well that’s it, that’s Da Bauz’s Take on, “frustrating the Grace of G-d (Christ)” – this 5th day of June 2012 © 2012, All Rights Reserved. wr (Da Bauz, Christian Zionist “creationist” too)


Footnote [1] – What is / are Christ’s “Commandments”?  According to Matthew,





No comments:

Post a Comment