Sunday 1 April 2018

Incarnation to Resurrection, Day Eighty-five


Incarnation to Resurrection

He’s Alive!

#‎RAD #‎ATEND G-d (Christ) #‎IIC714

Incarnation to Resurrection roughly three and one-half years, in 12 weeks, Sunday through Friday (six days) per week

Day Eighty-five of Eighty-four:

The saints, no longer grieved, or shocked & perplexed... the demons clamouring in veritable panic, crying:

“Oh no… He’s Alive!”

April Fool's demons...

I guess they just... didn’t get “The Memo”!

It's very early in the morning,


The gates and doors were barred and all the windows fastened down,
I spent the night in sleeplessness and rose at every sound,
Half in hopeless sorrow half in fear the day,
Would find the soldiers crashing through to drag us all away.
Then just before the sunrise I heard something at the wall,
The gate began to rattle and a voice began to call,
I hurried to the window and looked down to the street,
Expecting swords and torches and the sound of soldiers feet,

There was no one there but Mary so I went down to let her in,
John stood there beside me as she told us were she'd been,
She said they moved him in the night and none of us knows where,
The stones been rolled away and now his body isn't there.
We both ran toward the garden then John ran on ahead,
We found the stone and the empty tomb just the way that Mary said,
But the winding sheet they wrapped him in was just an empty shell,
And how or where they'd taken him was more than I could tell.

Something strange had happened there but what I did not know,
John believed a miracle but I just turned to go,
Circumstance and speculation couldn't lift me very high,
Cause I'd seen them crucify him and then I'd watched him die,
Back inside the house again all the guilt and anguish came,
Everything I'd promised him just added to my shame,
But at last it came to choices I denied I knew his name,
Even If he was alive it wouldn't be the same.

But suddenly the air was filled with a strange and sweet perfume,
Light that came from everywhere drove shadows from the room,
Jesus stood before me with his arms held open wide,
And I fell down on my knees and clung to him and cried,
He raised me to my feet and as I looked into his eyes,
Love was shining out from him like sunlight from the sky,
Guilt and my confusion disappeared in sweet release,
And every fear I'd ever had just melted into peace.

He's alive, He's alive, He's alive and I'm forgiven,
Heavens gates are open wide.
He's alive, He's alive, He's alive and I'm forgiven,
Heavens gates are open wide.
He's alive, He's alive, He's alive and I'm forgiven,
Heavens gates are open wide.
He's alive!” - “He's Alive” - Don Francisco, 1977

Jesus talked with Thomas, telling Thomas - “…‘Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.  Thomas answered him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ ” - John 20:24 -2 9

Jesus delivered the Great Commission saying - “…
to them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved’…” - Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 16:14-20

Jesus Ascends - after forty days of ministering to His followers, post Resurrection, Jesus - “was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.” - Acts 1:9  Ten days later, the Holy Ghost showed up, at 9:00 o’clock in the morning! - Acts 2:15 - “…these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day [about 9am].  But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel…”. -
Acts 2:15, see also Joel 2:28 - 32

And that right there ^ ^ ^ that, my friends, is… GOOD NEWS!

We’ll leave reading the rest of the text for you individually. 


I’ve taken the liberty of assembling a weekly chart of daily readings to cover the chronology

Week 12

Matthew 26:47–28:20; Mark 14:43–16:20; Luke 22:47–24:53; John 18:1–21:25                                                                                                                                                               
Day 1 Matthew 26:47 - 68      Mark 14:43 - 52 Luke 22:47 - 71 John 18:1 - 24
Day 2 Matthew 26:69 - 27:14 Mark 14:53 - 72 Luke 23:1 - 25   John 18:25 - 40
Day 3 Matthew 27:15 - 31      Mark 15:1 - 20 Luke 23:26 - 43 John 19:1 - 27
Day 4 Matthew 27:32 - 66      Mark 15:21 - 47 Luke 23:44 - 55 John 19:28 - 42
Day 5                                      Mark 16:1       Luke 23:56

Day 6 Matthew          28        Mark  16:2 - 20  Luke          24  John          20

Week Twelve, Day six (okay, technically speaking this is now Week Thirteen, and Day One) reading can be found here: http://bit.ly/2IX8p2V Happy studies

Additionally, in case you’re curious, here is a list, compiled by a good friend and associate, Mr. S. Hildebrant, his Blog may be found here - “Hupernike - Practical Theology for Victorious Living” - of some 37 “Miracles and Parables of Christ”.

Shalom!

“No Jesus, NO peace” and yet, “Know Jesus, KNOW peace”

How does one get to “know” Jesus?  Simple, invite Him into your heart, as Jesus says: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” [Revelation 3:20 NIV]  How can be assured that this Jesus stuff means anything?  Well because the Bible tells us so, as the Apostle Paul wrote:

“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” [Romans 10:9-10 NIV]

And for those of you who say to me, I can’t be bothered reading the Bible, “it’s confusing” or “it’s a waste of my time”, may I draw your attention to what the Bible says about wisdom: “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” [Proverbs 9:10 NIV]

If nothing else, PLEASE read two chapters from the Bible – (don’t own one, sorry NO excuse, if you’re reading this, you can access this: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203:16&version=NIV) John 3 and John 14!

John 3:16 says: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

And John 14:6 says: “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Well that’s it, that’s Da Bauz’s Take on, “Incarnation to Resurrection, Day Eighty-four of Eighty-four” – this 31st day of March 2018 © 2018, All Rights Reserved. wr (Da Bauz, Christian Zionist “creationist” too!)


Pray for the peace of Jerusalem...

What is #RAD? #RAD is:

R epent of rejecting Christ
A ccept Christ as your Lord
D evelop your relationship with G-d

#RAD your relationship with the Living Almighty God Himself as your personal Lord and Saviour depends on it!

What is #ATEND G-d (Christ)?  Ask me!

What is #IIC714?

II 2nd
C hronicles
7:14

John 3:16, Revelation 3:20, Romans 10:9 -10, Revelation 21:27, II Corinthians 5:21 and I John 5:13 / John 20:31!

Shalom


Cited or consulted sources and resources



http://bit.ly/1kliLwA, “Bible Hub”

http://bit.ly/1kliTMD, “Bible Gateway”

http://bit.ly/1MzWhEQ, “Bible.org”

http://bit.ly/2qPm835, “Bible.is”

http://bit.ly/2qOVbNd, “The Bible Project”

http://bit.ly/2qP1lg8, “Biblia”

http://bit.ly/2qP26FP, “Bible Study Tools”

http://bit.ly/2qP27JY, “Blue Letter Bible”

No comments:

Post a Comment