Monday 2 January 2012

FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS


Do you value free speech?  Do you value your own personal right to exercise that right to free speech?  Then you may just wish to have a look at what an Indian court has recently made a ruling on.

“ 'Clean up your website': Indian court orders Facebook and Google to remove 'anti-religious' content” - Daily Mail Online

Your Jewish News reports – “The minister insisted he was not smothering free speech but was suggesting screening possible 'incendiary' material.” Odd, this sure LOOKS like an attempt at ‘smothering free speech’, and where I come from… If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, flies like a duck… it’s most likely a DUCK!

Know Jesus, know peace whereas no Jesus, no peace” 

How does one get to “know” Jesus?  Simple, invite Him into your heart, as Jesus says: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” [Revelations 3:20 NIV]  How can we be assured that this Jesus stuff means anything, well because the Bible tells us so, as the Apostle Paul wrote:

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” [Romans 10:9-10 NIV]

And for those of you who say to me, I can’t be bothered reading the Bible, “it’s confusing” or “it’s a waste of my time”, may I draw your attention to what the Bible says about wisdom: “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” [Proverbs 9:10]

If nothing else, PLEASE read two chapters from the Bible – (don’t own one, sorry NO excuse, if you’re reading this, you can access this: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203:16&version=NIV) John 3 and John 14!

John 3:16 says:  “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

And John 14:6 says: “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Well that’s it, that’s Da Bauz’s take, Stellar Postulations – this 2nd day of January 2012 © 2012, All Rights Reserved. wr (Da Bauz, Christian Zionist)

No comments:

Post a Comment